Wednesday 12 September 2012

More Cultists done!

Well it had to be done, more of these suckers demanded painting just by being utterly awesome models and the best thing about them? they are nearly all different so you don't get bored nearly as easily! 
So I now have 3 done, my goal before the new chaos book is out is 5 complete, 10 as a stretch goal.  I do think it's possible but it's a long shot.  Anyway enough of me babbling, here's the models, I quite liked how they turned out.





The butcher, as I like to call him, though we've not got the new chaos codex yet I think I will use quite often.  3 flamers in a 30 man squad would be quite good, though would love the ability to take 4 in a squad like the guard command squads.







Next up I think I'm going to do the sarg of the squad without the shotgun and crazy shoulder pads.  Got any requests for the one after that?  Till next time thanks for checking out my blog, please feel free to leave any comments you may have.